Dear Parents and Guardians,
This year the third graders will be making recycled art in Art class before our April vacation. They continue to work on their projects at home and then enter their creations in the Go Green Day Recycled Art Contest on Saturday, April 22nd at Peterson Park. Go Green Day is an event for people all around Wolcott to learn how to conserve the earth. Please bring some recycled items to school during the week of March 27 to March 31st. Add them to the bin in the lobby to support the third grade project. You can help by donating the following: toilet paper rolls, newspaper, water bottles, clean yogurt containers, paper scraps, cups, tissue boxes, plastic containers
Next week the students will continue with iReady assessments in math. Please encourage your child to put forth their best effort as teachers will use the data from the assessment to help drive instruction from now to the end of the school year.
Reminder to fifth grade parents, Tyrrell Middle School will be having a Parent Orientation on Wednesday, March 29th at 6:30 in the auditorium.
Dates to Remember:
· Monday-Friday iReady Assessment, scheduled by classroom
· Monday, March 27th Report Cards will be sent home
· Thursday, March 30 Grade 5 trip to Tyrrell Middle School
· Friday, March 31st Grade 5 trip to Science Center
· Friday, March 31st Student Council Delivery of March donations to the Wolcott Food Pantry and Senior Center
Have a great weekend!